|Sponsor:||Tolko Industries Ltd.|
Object & Deliverables
The project goal was to collect LiDAR and imagery in order to complete two types of LiDAR derived operational forest inventories.
- Individual Tree Inventory (ITI)
- Hybrid (Hex) inventory
The LiDAR-derived individual tree inventory provides highly detailed attributes at a fine spatial scales (i.e. tree ) level, and the Hybrid (Hex) forest inventory utilizes the individual tree inventory data combined with field plots rolled up into 400 m2 hexagons to provide per hectare inventory values/metrics.
The final report was submitted by Shannon Sexsmith on December 2, 2021.
Final Deliverables included:
- an external hard drive with the ITI and Hybrid inventory products
- The “LiDAR/ITI/Hybrid Tree Inventory for FMUS19 and S21 – Metadata document”
- LiDAR Add-in Tool installation and use instructions
- Final Technical Report and wrap-up presentation