Forest Resource Improvement Association of Alberta (“FRIAA”)
ANNUAL PROGRAM REVIEW
Over the past year, FRIAA has been responsible for delivering seven programs—the Forest Resources Improvement Program (FRIP), the Community Reforestation Program (CRP), the Wildfire Reclamation Program (WRP), the Mountain Pine Beetle Control Program (MPB), , the Mountain Pine Beetle Forest Rehabilitation Program (MPBFRP), the FRIAA FireSmart Program (FFSP), and the Caribou Landscape Restoration Program (CLRP). For 2017-2018, delivery of these programs will carry on.
As part of its commitment to continually improve performance, FRIAA reviews various aspects of its programs on an ongoing basis to help ensure that the programs remain effective and meet or exceed program objectives.
Annual Program Review
FRIAA employs an Annual Program Review process, under which all requests or issues will be considered once annually in the context of the overall program. A summary of the review process is as follows:
- FRIAA conducts an annual review of its programs to determine whether any changes or modifications need to be made.
- Members and stakeholders are advised of the annual review and requested to submit suggestions or requests in respect of FRIAA’s program each spring, with a request that submissions be received by May 15, 2018.
- All suggestions or requests will be compiled and used in reviewing each program
Specifically, please consider the following questions:
- What FRIAA program(s) are you involved in?
- What is your level of satisfaction with each of the FRIAA programs you are involved with?
- Do you support the continued delivery of each of these programs?
- Do you have any feedback for FRIAA regarding the delivery and administration of these programs?
- Do you have any other suggestions for improvement or change?
The Program Review document can be downloaded from this page and returned with your comments to FRIAA (see below)
Request for Submissions
FRIAA invites all stakeholders to submit comments, concerns or input regarding program issues related to any FRIAA program on or before May 15, 2018.
Any questions should be directed to FRIAA by fax, mail or email:
Box 11094, Main Post Office
Edmonton, Alberta, T5J 3K4
Contact: Diane Walton, FRIAA Administrator
Telephone: (780) 429-5873 Facsimile: (780) 454-1908
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.friaa.ab.ca
A description of FRIAA’s programs may be found here or a copy will be provided to you upon request.
For your convenience you may respond to the program review questions on the form below.
FRIAA Annual Program Review 2018
Annual Review form for FRIAA Stakeholders to provide feedback on FRIAA programs and program delivery.